(modified from Liber
The Animadversion towards the Aeon.
- Let the Magician, robed and armed as he may deem to be
fit, turn his face towards Boleskine, that is the House of the Beast 666.
(In the US, temple East suffices.)
- Let him strike the battery 1-333-333-333-1.
- Let him put the Thumb of his right hand between its index
and medius, and make the gestures hereafter following.
The Vertical Component of the Enchantment.
- Let him describe a circle above his head, singing NUIT!
(Clockwise represents kiss of the goddess descending to the Magician; counter-clockwise
indicates the Magician's ascent to the stars.)
- Let him draw the Thumb vertically downward and touch
his member, bellowing HADIT!
- Let him, retracing the line, touch the center of his
breast and cry RA-HOOR-KHUIT!
The Horizontal Components of the Enchantment.
- 1. Let him touch the ajna (third eye) and vishuddha (throat)
- Let him draw his thumb from right to left across his
face at the level of the nostrils, sighing AIWAZ! (path of daleth)
- Let him touch the anahata (heart) and manipura (solar
- Let him draw his thumb from left to right across his
breast at the level of the sternum, roaring THERION! (path of teth)
- Let him touch the svadistthana (lower belly) and the
muladhara (perineum) chakras.
- Let him draw the thumb from right to left across his
abdomen at the level of the hips, whispering BABALON! (path of peh)
The Asseveration of the Spells
- 1. Let the Magician clasp his hands, fingers interlaced,
and hold them at the level of his groin, the thumbs pointed forwards, declaring
LAShTAL! ThELEMA! WIAOW! AGAPE! AUMGN! (Each word of power has the value
The Proclamation of the Accomplishment
Let the Magician strike the battery 333-55555-333, shouting